Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Bike!

Yay! I got a new bike today!

I had been holding out for a used one since new ones are targeted for theft, but I really really wanted one sooner rather than later. This may just a 3oo yuan lesson in patience if it is stolen...

Anyhow, for a bit less than $50, I got a new bike with a huge mesh basket, a sturdy rack over the back tire (sturdy enough to carry passengers), a permanent lock adjoined to the frame, a chain to attach the bike to a bike rack, splash guards over the front and rear tires, a chain guard to keep my pants from getting caught in the chain, and a 2-year service guarantee. I bought the bike on campus, and the bike shop is just across the street from my apartment, so I think it will be convenient to go for a fixer-upper if anything goes wrong.


Doesn't it look simply angelic?

2 comments:

  1. It looks angelic coz of the purposefully arranged lighting. Even I would look that there and then:))
    Are the knees hitting the handle bar though? : )
    and also because I am too lazy to call once I am writing to you anyway, did you buy the tickets to GZ for Sat. yet? The students are rushing home for the national holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had gone to freecreditreport.com, according to the commercial, you would not have ended up with this used subcompact.

    I also notice Serge has never heard of Machede Dan, who also suffers from long legs.

    ReplyDelete

World Clock